If one little girl wasn't recording video, it's possible no one would accept ever known what happened at a daycare facility in McAllen. But that child said she was taught if she saw something bad happening, to practice something nearly information technology.

It was a video taken at Bright Beginnings Daycare, where Makayla Galvan's 5-twelvemonth-old daughter, Angela Valadez, was enrolled in there for the past three months.

"As soon every bit I saw what was going on in the video, my heart but dropped," said Galvan. "I couldn't believe I was leaving my daughter with this lady every single twenty-four hour period and she was treating the kids this way."

"She grabbed the little boy and [threw] him on her mat," said Valadez who described what was happening in the video.

The video was captured on Galvan'due south daughter's tablet, which she said was no accident every bit her daughter knows how to operate the camera and felt the need to start recording.

"Because I knew it was bad, so I recorded it, and then my mom could encounter it," said Valadez.

"She was zooming in on the instructor, she was zooming in on the child, she recorded the teacher when it was all happening," said Galvan. "Apparently, she wanted me to meet what was going on in her classroom, it was a weep for help."

Galvan said Angela's father showed the owners of the daycare and said at start, they excused the woman's behavior.

When he asked the owners what the consequences were, they told him they would write her up.

"And that's when he [asked] them, 'Okay, how many write ups does it take before you can fire her or something is done?'" said Galvan. "And they but said, nosotros'll merely give her a write up."

Valadez has since been taken out of the 24-hour interval care.

CBS 4 reached out to Health and Human Services who is enlightened of the incident and is currently investigating.

As for Galvan, she is glad her daughter pressed the record push.

"To see that child thrown around that could've been my child, that was simply one part of the video where my daughter recorded. What nearly the other part similar, what nearly the other times that she's at that place and I wouldn't know," said Galvan. "But I'k glad she recorded that considering now we know that there's something going on there and it's not correct."

CBS 4 also reached out to Bright Beginnings Solar day Intendance, who said at this fourth dimension they had zip to say considering they take already addressed the parents.